Bid Writing workshops
Grow your business with expert bid writing
The bid writing workshops are available to those businesses that have already had some experience of bid writing. If you have placed a bid and been unsuccessful or if you have placed a successful bid, but want to improve the quality of your writing, this workshop is for you.
Choose from one of the all-day in-person training sessions, where we will look at:
- Reviewing previous tenders and bids – how can they be improved
- Answering questions posed in bids
- Best practice approaches for successful bids
- What to include in Public Sector and Private Sector pitches
- Making your business stand out against the competition
- A step-by-step guide.
The course is fully-funded and those attending will also receive a 30-minute one-to-one consultation with the Winning Tenders team.
22 February 2024 – Quay Arts Centre, 15 Sea St, Newport PO30 5BD
01 March 2024 – Havant Plaza, Civic Centre Road PO9 2AX
07 March 2024 – Hanger Farm, Aikman Lane Totton SO40 8FT
These workshops will begin at 9am and finish at 5pm. Lunch is included.
Spaces are limited so email us today and a member of the team will call you back to discuss your suitability for the workshop.