Fareham Startup Launchpad
All spaces for this programme are now full, but please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Growth Hub team to see what other support is available for your new business.
The Fareham Start-Up Launchpad programme is fully funded by Fareham Borough Council and being run in partnership with the Growth Hub team at Solent Partners.
It offers eight start-up businesses based in Fareham, 12 months of intensive support. The programme is tailored to meet each of those business’s goals and objectives, to provide business owners with a better understanding of their key priorities and target market.
What’s in it for you?
Those taking part in the Fareham Start-Up Launchpad will:
- Learn essential skills to overcome barriers, launch products, and create strategies for future growth.
- Have the opportunity to take part in themed peer group workshop sessions.
- Receive monthly one-to-one mentoring sessions with a business expert.
- Be able to take part in ongoing networking opportunities including complimentary exhibition space at VentureFest South 2023 and a Final Pitch event.
Criteria for taking part
There are a limited number of places, so you are advised to apply as soon as possible. The programme is open to the following:
- Entrepreneurs who are located at a commercial OR residential address in the Fareham Borough Council area
- Entrepreneurs who are starting their first business
- Entrepreneurs may have been trading up to 6 months when registering for the programme and have the ambition to grow.
- Entrepreneurs who have not yet registered their business must do so during the first 3 months of the programme.
- New businesses in any sector can be supported under this programme
If you are interested in being considered to take part in the Fareham Start-Up Launchpad, please complete this form.
Completing an application form is not a guarantee of a place on programme. Once we have received your Expression of Interest form and carried out eligibility checks, we will contact you with information on how to proceed.