Havant Business Growth Programme
This programme is now full, but if you’d like to speak to the Growth Hub team to find out about other available support for your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you based in Havant and have been operating a business for over two years?
If so, this intensive support programme is tailored to your specific needs, and the mentoring support can help you in a range of areas, including:
- Helping you to identify and access funding for growth
- Entering new markets
- Developing skills within your workforce
- Building an effective customer engagement strategy
If you feel that your business is not reaching its full potential and could benefit from some expert support to really thrive, this is the programme for you.
If you have ambition to grow your business, we will work with in overcoming barriers and achieving your goals.
The Havant Business Growth Programme is fully funded by Havant Borough Council and being run in partnership with the Solent Partners’ Growth Hub team.
It offers up to 12 small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Havant, 12 months of intensive support. The programme is tailored to meet each of those business’s goals and objectives, to provide business owners with a better understanding of their key priorities and target market.
What’s in it for you?
Those taking part in the Havant Business Growth Programme will:
- Broaden your knowledge of the types of finance available
- Increase the chances of bidding in competitive funding rounds
- Receive bespoke ongoing support with managing finances through robust business planning, forecasting and cashflow management.
Criteria for taking part
There are a limited number of places, so you are advised to apply as soon as possible. The programme is open to the following:
- SMEs who are located at a commercial OR residential address in the Havant Borough Council area
- Business owners or leaders who have been operating for over two years have the ambition to grow.
Please note: SMEs in manufacturing and construction will be prioritised.
If you are interested in being considered to take part in the Havant Business Growth Programme, please complete this form.
Completing an application form is not a guarantee of a place on the Programme. Once we have received your Expression of Interest form and carried out eligibility checks, we will contact you with information on how to proceed.