Ethnically Diverse Peer Networking
The Ethnically Diverse Peer Network at Solent Partners is a regional, small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) business support programme delivered through a partnership between Solent Partners, Barclays and Menzies.
Ethnically diverse decisions makers and senior team leaders are invited to connect with other businesspeople from ethnic minority backgrounds through our peer networking programme. We know that people are most likely to look to trusted peers and professional networks for advice first.
The effects from a post-COVID era, combined with the transition into the new trading environment with the EU has the potential to further disrupt UK productivity but also presents an opportunity for ethnically diverse decision makers to adapt their business models, create new ways of working and access new markets.
This programme is currently closed for applications.
How do networking sessions work?
It involves facilitated, fully funded (funded by Solent Partners, Barclays and Menzies) peer group sessions to help ethnically diverse decision makers to consider challenges from different perspectives, in order to:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise, and act, on new opportunities
- Build a trusted network of connections
- Improve long-term personal and business performance
- The cohort consists of 12 decision makers from the ethnically diverse community.
Taking part offers the opportunity to improve productivity and deliver part of the economic response to the effect of COVID-19 on businesses. The Ethnic Diverse Peer Network programme provides continued support from either Menzies or Barclays on completion of the programme.
Asesoria are the business support providers who will run sessions, meet with individuals and provide ongoing support.
Who is it for?
- Business decision makers from ethnically diverse professionals
What’s in it for you?
Solent Partners, in conjunction with Barclays and Menzies are setting up an Ethnically Diverse Peer Network for decision makers in our region; and we’re looking for people who could benefit from taking part.
- Getting involved in the Ethnically Diverse Peer Network programme will enhance the leadership capabilities, knowledge and confidence of business owners, entrepreneurs, and senior managers.
- It will help build trusted connections within the Ethnic Diverse SME business community.
- Expert facilitators will be hosting tailor-made sessions with like-minded people to learn from each other’s experiences.
- This fully funded programme can enhance leadership capabilities, and it can help build knowledge and confidence among those taking part.
- Taking part in the Ethnically Diverse Peer Networking programme will help you find practical solutions to strategic and operational challenges.
18 hours of action learning
Connecting you with other local decision makers facing similar challenges
Enhancing your leadership capabilities, knowledge and confidence
Help to implement and manage change
Get big-picture goals and priorities